– Draw a rectangle
– Apply your desired gradient on it
– Define this rectangle as a graphic style, (by dragging it to the Graphic Styles panel)
– Apply this style on your live type.
I found this so helpful when copying and pasting from within Adobe Bridge.
– Copy a file in Bridge
– Option Click(right-click)
– choose paste to
This should give you a list of your latest pasting places.
The Acrobat 9 Professional ACE Exam Aid is now available from www.examaids.com
It supports a revamped examEngine:
• Menus removed and more user options included.
• All settings are now in one handy dialog box.
• Modules can be turned on/off individually.
• You can tell a module how many questions it must include in a test.
• An auto-updater included.