Sharing Adobe Educators
Check out the Adobe Education Technologies blog
Information, insight, and tips from Adobe’s technology team dedicated to education
ammar midani Ai- gradient live type
Here’s a new twist on making agradient live type:
– Add a new fill (from the apperance panel)
– Apply gradient on that f=new fill.
I’m going to start new Adobe Illustrator CS5 tips, of them on how to maintain alive type while having gradient, we know that gradients are hard to apply to a live type, so here comes the first one:
– Draw a rectangle
– Apply your desired gradient on it
– Define this rectangle as a graphic style, (by dragging it to the Graphic Styles panel)
– Apply this style on your live type.
I found this so helpful when copying and pasting from within Adobe Bridge.
– Copy a file in Bridge
– Option Click(right-click)
– choose paste to
This should give you a list of your latest pasting places.