Adobe Configurator is a free utility allowing you to customize Photoshop panels like never before, heres a run down tutorial.
1. Download Adobe Configurator
2. Start Adobe Configurator
3. File new panel, now on the right side, give it a name, and dimensions.
4. On the left side, expand the tools, commands, action/ scripts and widgets, then drag to the newly created panel .
5. When done, choose File/ Export Panel
6. In the exported folder, find the . mxi file and double-clcik it, it will open with Adobe Extension manager, allowing you to save in .mxp format, when done ExMan gives you created extension message.
7. Now double-click .mxp file to open it in Adobe ExMan, accept and it will install it where it should be.
8. Now open Photoshop, then Window/ Extensions / (your panel). Photoshop gives you a message to restart.
Download “The Configurator”
Check here later for new panels from Ammar!